In just four months, LGBTQ musicians from around the world will start arriving in Chicago for the Annual Conference of the Pride Bands Alliance! Don’t miss this opportunity to make music, make friends, and make memories!
Step 1: Register
We need to know you’re coming!
Regular registration closes March 14th with late registration fees increasing thereafter.
Step 2: Book your hotel
You’ll need a place to stay!
Sweet Home Chicago has secured special pricing in a room block at the Palmer House Hilton host hotel. You’re welcome to make your own arrangements to stay elsewhere but for easiest access to the Conference, for a quick walk to famous Chicago attractions, and for the opportunity to hobnob with your fellow Pride Bands musicians, book your room with our special discount.
- The discount can be applied for reservations checkin in as early as Tuesday, May 24th and checkouts as late as Friday, June 3rd.
- The discount is available for Sweet Home Chicago participants and any additional companions you choose to bring along, maximum one room, up to 4 people in a room.
- Cancellations made more than 72 hours before arrival are 100% refundable. Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will forfeit one night’s room and tax.
Step 3: Book your transportation
You’ll need to get to Chicago!
Sweet Home Chicago has secured discounted pricing for airfare from United Airlines. You’re welcome to make your own arrangements for transportation but for easiest access to Chicago, book your flight with promotion code ZKD4600503 on United.com. (Promotional fares are marked “special offer.”)
- The discount can be applied for reservations departing in as early as Sunday, May 22nd and returning as late as Thursday, June 2nd.
- The discount is available for Sweet Home Chicago participants and any additional companions you choose to bring along, up to 9 people in a reservation.
- The discount can be applied to any United or United Express fare on any flight in any cabin, including from London, Melbourne, or Vancouver.
- To book an extra seat for a musical instrument, make your reservation by calling the United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426-1122 Monday – Friday 8 am – 10 pm Eastern Time or Saturday – Sunday 8 am – 6 pm Eastern Time. Phone booking fees are waived for Sweet Home Chicago bookings.
- There are no change fees for standard economy, premium economy, business class, or first class United or United Express tickets. Basic Economy tickets are changeable but incur a fee. Refunds from traveler-initiated cancellations are issued as future travel credit.
With Sweet Home Chicago fast approaching, now is the time to start making your plans for the summer conference!